Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Annotate annoyance
System
I have an annoyance and I wanted to make sure it isn't just something I'm overlooking. We're using VA in our workflows (6.1 on w2k3). It seems to me like there ought to be some visual indication withint the task details page or somewhere that a given file has an associated set of annotations. However, it seems to me that the only way an author or editor would know is if the person before them remembered to make an entry in the task comments that said "hey you, look at the annotations I made on filex.htm". Am I missing something?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Unfortunately, you're not missing anything.
Just like there is no visual indication that a file has metadata associated with it, there is no visual indication that a file in a VisualAnnotate workflow has been annotated.
Please file a request for this functionality. I agree that it would be a useful addition to the product.
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer