Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS5.0.1 Installtion Problem
cliffhanger
Hi,
I just installed TS 5.0.1 in Windows 2000 machine. When I click WorkArea in the launchpad after logging in, it doesn't show me any branches on the branch area; on the right hand side of the screen it shows me the result given by "iwversion". I have checked that iw-mount i.e. the Y drive is mounted correctly, it shows up fine in the IIS management console.
Any clue?
Thanks
-cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Which Windows Service Pack are you running? If I remember correctly, you can't run anything higher than SP3 with TS 5.0. I'm not positive about which SP, but I know that it's
not
the most recent.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
cliffhanger
hmmm seems like I will have to re-install the OS then
Thanks Dwayne
-Cliffhanger
Dwayne
So you're on SP4?
I'd hate to see you have to reload the OS if that's not the problem, though. You might wait a bit to see if anybody else has any less drastic suggestions.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
cliffhanger
Yes I am using SP4. Perhaps I should also mention that It's Windows 2000 Professional, not Windows 2000 Server. Could that be the problem here?
nipper
For kicks, why are you loading 5.0.1 ?
Professional should work, but server is more scalable. SP4 is a big problem
serviceLevelAgreementMeasure.rptdesign
cliffhanger
just to play around
nipper
I guess you will get to play with loading Windows.