Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SOAP::Lite
rjoseph
My environment is TS 5.5.2 on win2k.
On my project I am attempting to publish XML content to a specific location via SOAP using SOAP::Lite and WSDL during workflow? Whenever a DCR is created, updated or deleted I need to publish an XML file to a remote client. If anybody has an example or an article to help get me started with this I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It's not clear what your question is. Are you asking specifically how to use the SOAP::Lite module, or are you asking how to setup a trigger with iwat that will run your script to consume the web service? Does the web service itself already exist.