Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email
naumank
Hi
Environemnt TS 6.1 + Unix Solaris 5.8.
I enable the workflow for Author Assignment or Default Submit workflow in order to send email. I recieve the following error
<ERROR>
Could not process template: ./ccmail_header.tpl
</ERROR>
I have seen some thread regarding this issue but couldn't found the exact solution.
Well when i go and check the ccmail_header.tpl file through iwxmlval for it is well formed as a xml or not. this utility throws the error and I tried to fix the error then it gives the error inside <![CDATA ......... ]]> section. But if I removed ccmail_header.tpl file completely and put the hard coded ccmail_header.tpl file then it works fine
<headers>
<to>
<addr>abcd.kkn@sidebar.com</addr>
</to>
<!-- You can CC additional addresses. For example: -->
<cc>
</cc>
<!-- From the owner of the email task -->
<from>
<addr>abcd.kkn@sidebar.com</addr>
</from>
<subject>
This is a test for Subject
</subject>
</headers>
As far as the original ccmail_header.tpl file it has some <iw-home> or <....> kind of text in <iw_comment></iw_comment> and <![CDATA[ ..]]> which causing the problem to make this tpl file as a well formed.
So if anybody has any idea to solve this problem, please let me know.
Regards,
NK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you able to translate the <something> string for <something> and then translate it back after parsing the XML and you actually need the value? This is much like what is done with a DCT's treatment of VFE-embedded HTML.
Dave
---
Interwoven Humor Page
http://iw.simpleinternet.com
naumank
I mean all these things are written inside <![CDATA[ ...................]]> and iw_comment tag so it supposed to be skipped during parsing but still when i try the iwxmlval command it says " junk after document element at line ......" and because of this reason I am unable to use email through workflow.
Regards,
NK
vp98aa
Hi,
Did you get this resolved?
Thx,
V