Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
is it possible to edit the current dcr using DOM
nagendra
Hi all,
I have two different data types and image files
They reside in following directory structure.
dataTypes:
1) editorial -> templatedata/content/editorial/data/../..
2) imgFileInfo -> templatedata/content/imgFileInfo/data/../..
image files:
3) images -> images/../..
imgFileInfo dcrs(templatedata/content/imgFileInfo/data/a_gif => author=user1, size=20k, securedImg=yes etc) represent image file (images/a.gif)
I have two items in my editorial dcrs
1) imgFileInfoPath 2)image
imgFileInfoPath accepts paths of imgFileInfo dcrs (i.e templatedata/content/imgFileInfo/data/a_gif)
image accepts paths of images (i.e images/a.gif)
if user select image item and gives images/a.gif, on saveDone I am creating (templatedata/content/imgFileInfo/data/a_gif) and I am rewriting editorial dcr too with
<item name="imgFileInfoPath"><value>templatedata/content/imgFileInfo/data/a_gif</value></item>
The rewriting of current dcr(in this case editorial) some times failing.
error is can't open templatedata/content/editorial/data/editorialOne
so is it possible to edit the current dcr (i.e like editorial dcr which is opened for edit by user and clicked save buttons) using DOM?
K.Nagendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet