Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
calling page of genrated JSP
rsb
In my .tpl file I want to put a logic of -
If calling page(parent page) of the file generated by this .tpl is A
do this
else
do that..
end if.
Is there a way I can check name of the calling page (parent page) ??
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
What do you mean by "calling page?" I can think of two possible interpretations:
The page which contains a URL which links to this page.
In that case, you'd probaby want to do something with the
Referrer:
header. That wouldn't have anything to do with the TPL directly, since it's a "run time" thing, not a "compile time" thing.
The TPL which invoked
this
TPL via an
iw_include
tag.
For that, you can pass a parameter in to the called TPL. See the documentaiton on
iw_include
for information on setting/reading those parameters.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K