Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
log files messages/catalog/dictionary
jorge1
Dear All,
I'm trying to put together a catalog of the messages that appear in the log files. To be more specific in the following:
-iwevents.log
-iwserver.log
-iwtrace.log
I searched through the manuals but I haven't found anything the like. Well I found the events that are logged but I would like to have the message catalog that is actually logged in the log file and if possible with the meaning or a short description.
The idea is also to have a monitoring tool watching these files and to know which messages to ignore and which ones not and what to look for.
I guess looking for “error” should do the job however not having autoprivate.cfg and submit.cfg is logged as an error instead of a warning which I think would be a bit more logical…
So I’m wondering if you guys have such a catalog that you could share or some pointers where to find it would be great.
Many Thanks,
Jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
File a feature request with Support - these kinds of requests come up from time to time but if they aren't filed and/or followed-up on, then they generally don't receive a lot of action.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jorge1
I've done it!!!
Cheers,
Jorge
nipper
Post the feature request ID, that is something a lot of companies would like & I
would like to attach my company to.
Not that is helps, but it cannot hurt.
Andy
jorge1
I'll do it as soon as I get it from Interwoven!!
cheers,
jorge