Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite: FileEdit Error?
mleefiend
Hi everyone. When previewing a zone, I'm getting a TeamSite: FileEdit error. The error is:
TeamSite : FileEdit
Error: Internal Error: name_0 not available.
Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it? Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "previewing a zone." Is this doing a preview from a DCR? Or viewing an HTML page from the TeamSite filesystem view? A little more detail would be helpful.
The fact that the error message mentions
name_0
indicates that, for whatever reason, TeamSite is trying to execute a CGI, but the proper CGI environment isn't being set up.
Maybe a screen shot of the error would be helpful.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
mleefiend
Sorry. Not really familar with TeamSite so I'm not sure if the "?showzone=" feature is a customized feature on our end, or a TeamSite feature. Basically, we're clicking on a DCR.jsp link to edit it straight from the website and we're getting the error. I've attached a screenshot.
Adam Stoller
You need to let us know what version of TeamSite you're using.
My guess - you're using 6.x and this is part of a pre-TS6 customization that relied on CGI form variables that no longer exist [by default] in TS6.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Dwayne
This looks very much like a custom solution to me. I think you need to talk to the developer who created it, to try to track down this problem.
I'm assuming that this worked at some point. Has something changed recently on the server? Upgrade to TeamSite? Modification of the
DCR.jsp
file?
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
mleefiend
We're using TeamSite Version: 5.5.2 34955 20040504.
There have been no upgrades and it did work previously.
Adam Stoller
Okay - well, name_0 is a CGI form variable that is normally passed from TeamSite to a custom menu item CGI when there is [at least] one file pre-selected before the custom menu item is initiated.
Can you describe in more detail how the window (in your JPG) got launched?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com