Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CGI.pm and POST data
System
One of my colleagues asked for some help with a custom menu item he was writing. For some odd reason, CGI.pm seems not to be seeing the query parameters if the form method is POST. When I changed it to GET, everything was good. I did a little searching and found that CGI.pm version 3.01 occasionally exhibits a similar problem with mod_perl2, but we aren't using mod_perl. The version of CGI.pm included with 6.1sp1 is 3.0. We can probably get by with using GET, but I am afraid that some of what he is doing may run up against the 32K limit on a query string with GET.
Has anyone else seen similar behaviour?
Cheers
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet