Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging multiple files
Annad
Hi,
I am sending an e-mail to an approver to approve the submitted .shtml file. The approver needs to view the metadata for each of the file directly from the e-mail message body. I could do this using cci for each file for which the MD need to be reviewed. However I want the approver to be able to view the MD for multiple files in a click of a single hyper link on the e-mail. Using the CCI I am able to only tag one file at a time.
Have anyone done this before.
Thanks in advance.
Anna.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Read the UI Customization guide.
http://
<SERVER>
/iw-cc/tag?vpath=
<VAPTH1>
&vpath=
<VPATH2>
Annad
Are you talking about the UI Customization Guide for TS6.
We are still in TS 5.5.2
I tried doing it the way you suggested to do, but it is still looking at the first file that is attached and that's it.
Is it done differently for TS5.
Anna.