Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSiteMP BEA Portlets
ddawson
I haven't been able to find a place to download the CDM portlets as identified on:
http://interwoven.com/partners/portals/bea/index.html?&name=value&CMP=ILC-0AR941894024
Can anyone point me to this location?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sorry for the confusion, this package is not quite ready yet. I've been getting the readme reviewed, etc. I hope to get it up on the site today or tomorrow. It will be mentioned on the devnet landing page, so you should be able to spot it easily.
I'll also reply to this post at that time.
Regards,
lissa
ddawson
I noticed the portlet downloads @:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/52522
but after downloading and attempting to open the .zip I get "Cannot open file: It does not appear to be a valid archive." Are you able to successfully open the .zip?
Migrateduser
Yup, you're ahead of me. we have a problem downloading large zip files from DevNet. the article is there,but I didn't reply to this post earlier because we are debugging the download issue. I will send you the zip flie under separate cover. The file *does* download from support (same article ID on IWOV support's knowledge base)
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=52522
. I'll post again once we have the download working.
regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
We've got the download problem resolved, you can download this file now.
Regards,
lissa