Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.5 login
Freedom
Hi, I just have TeamSite 6.5 installed; however, when I tried to login, found following error message:
Internal JNI error
I have put the C:\program files\common files\interwoven\lib at the beining of the "path" environment variable.
The log file servletd_out under "local\logs\iwui" has following meesage:
2005-01-04 15:17:55,125 [http-8080-Processor23] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext () - Unexpected authentication failure
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: Unknown exception caught!!!(Internal JNI error)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.jni.CSUserJNIServer.beginSessionUsingPassword(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.jni.AccessServiceAdapterImpl.beginSessionUsingPassword(AccessServiceAdapterImpl.java:45)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getClient(CSLocalFactory.java:91)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext.createFromPassword(CSClientContext.java:281)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext.create(CSClientContext.java:198)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:67)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.ContextSetImpl.doCreateContext(ContextSetImpl.java:108)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.doGetContext(AbstractContextSet.java:322)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.getContext(AbstractContextSet.java:286)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.getContext(AbstractContextSet.java:246)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NathansDIS
I have to agree with Fish. Why IW decided to use the worst practice 'program files' as the default... Reinstall with c:\iw-home as your root and save yourself a lot of heartache.
-n
Freedom
I have reinstalled TeamSite under a different directory. However, I don't think you can change the location for this directory.
Thanks
NathansDIS
Sorry Freedom, I confused the posts. Check out this issue in another post on the same topic. Hope this helps.
-nathan
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=48235&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post48235