TS 6.1 on Solaris
I am trying to send e-mail from a workflow. I am using the out-of-the-box versions of ccmail_header.tpl and iw_solution_email.ipl. I have debugging enabled and am getting an error written to iw_solutions_debug.log
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#############################################
Leaving Generate Part (HTML Body) function
#############################################
Exception in /space/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl:
Poorly formed XML:
<ERROR>
Could not process template: /space/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/config/wft/solutions/ccmail_header.tpl
</ERROR>
Try debugging like this: iwpt_compile ... -ocode ****.ipl; ****.ipl
XML parse error :
junk after document element at line 8, column 0, byte 121 at /space/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/vendor/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried using 2 different formats for email_map.cfg (one with <emailConf> and one without)
version 1:
<emailConf>
<user name="tsuser1" fullname="TS User 1" email="tu1@mycogroup.com"/>
<user name="tsuser2" fullname="TS User 2" email="tu2@mycogroup.com"/>
</emailConf>
version 2:
tsuser1:
tu1@sbigroup.comtsuser2:
tu2@sbigroup.comIt is also not clear to me where email_map.cfg should be located. I have tried IWHOME/local/config/wft and IWHOME/local/config/wft/solutions.
My wft file is in IWHOME/lovcal/config/wft/solutions as is iw_solution_email.ipl
If I comment out any lines using iwov_emailmap in ccmail_header.tpl, I do not get the error.
Thanks in advance.