Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
wrapper error
sachin_sharma78
Hi All,
I m having a workflow which is calling a file "select_user.cgi". I also have a select_user.ipl in the same folder in which select_user.cgi resides. I did some modifications in select_user.ipl and then saved it and now i m calling this file from workflow, in place of select_user.cgi. But when i run workflow it gives me error.
Teamsite : Wrapper
Wrapper : Error trying to open a pipe to C:\Interwoven\Teamsite\httpd\custom\select_user.ipl
Basically this file contains the name of the authors and i need to modify the lok and feel of it.
can anybody tell me how to make it work..
I m using teamsite 6.0 and window 2003.
regards,
sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Could you post the code immediately surrounding the invocation of 'C:\Interwoven\Teamsite\httpd\custom\select_user.ipl'?
sachin_sharma78
plz find my workflow attached with this mail.
Adam Stoller
cgitasks take just the name of the script relative to IWHOME/httpd/iw-bin/ - you're passing it a full path to iwperl and the full path to the script which lives in IWHOME/httpd/iw-bin/custom.
Try changing:
my $selectUserCmd = $iwhome."/iw-perl/bin/iwperl ".$iwhome."/httpd/iw-bin/custom/select_user.ipl";
to:
my $selectUserCmd = "/iw-bin/custom/select_user.ipl";
or
my $selectUserCmd = "/custom/select_user.ipl";
or
move the script into IWHOME/httpd/iw-bin/ (without the /custom/) and change it to:
my $selectUserCmd = "select_user.ipl";
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sachin_sharma78
Thanks fish.. it worked.. actually I tried ur last suggestion
(move the script into IWHOME/httpd/iw-bin/ (without the /custom/) and change it to:
my $selectUserCmd = "select_user.ipl";
)
Regards,
Sachin