Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
driver mismatch
dkuntze
I just did an upgrade from TS 6.1 to TS 6.5 and I'm now getting a "TeamSite driver mismatch" error in my iwtrace.log with the TeamSite service not starting (win32). There is a KB on this issue in the TS support section but refers to a 6.0 to 6.1 upgrade. Anyone else have this same problem?
Does anyone have a copy of the iwfsd.sys file that is supposed to be the culprit?
Thanks,
DK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
briggek8717
I ran into this same problem today going from 6.1 to 6.5 on a Win2K3 box. I opened a case with Interwoven and referenced the KB article. They sent me a copy of a working 6.5 iwfsd.sys file, I copied it over the one we had, and it started up fine after that.
Not sure why the installer didn't update the file.