Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TSTemplating5.0.1 Installation Problem
cliffhanger
Hi,
I installed TeamSite 5.0.1 and also TeamSite Templating, copied the appropriate files as instructed on the manual to the iw-home/local/config directory. Unfortunately, when I click "File>New Data Record" it pops up an error saying TS Templating is not installed properly; I am attaching a screenshot of the error and the error details.
Does this light anything in anyone's memory?
-Cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I wonder if that's related to
this yet unsolved mystery
.
---
Interwoven Humor Page
http://iw.simpleinternet.com
nipper
That window sure looks like you are using the java client rather than the HTML client. Is this
true ? Setting is in iw.cfg.
Could be JVM related as that is an old release & might work with an old JVM
HTH
Andy
cliffhanger
Should I rather use the HTML client then?
nipper
try it & see if it behaves any different, why fix a problem when you can hide it ?
cliffhanger
Thanks for your suggestion, but downloading some patch fixed the problem, so didn't really have to hide it
-cliffhanger