Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installation of 6.1 on Win2k3
jajtiii
I am installing a proof of concept on a Win2k3 box for our company (we currently are using Solaris in production) and having a bit of a problem.
My test box has about 1 gig of free space on the C drive and another 10 gig on the D drive.
When installing TS, it defaults to C:\Program Files. When I direct it to install on the D drive (d:\iw-home) it reads the space on the C drive and advises that there is not enough space to install. I actually edited the registry to change the default Prog Files location to the D drive, but it appears the thing is hardcoded to go to c:\program files.
I cannot find any documentation on doing a CL install, which I suppose I will have to do to force it to ignore the C drive. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Set the %TEMP% variable to point to D drive were ther is sufficent space to extract the installation files during the installation process.
Adam Stoller
It's probably looking at the TEMP or TMP environment setting - not the location where you are actually installing into.
Check those environment variables and see if changing them to something like
\temp resolves your problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jajtiii
Good ideas and thanks for the responses, but that didn't do it.
I am just going to have reinstall the OS from a cd give it the space it needs.
Migrateduser
In the installer directory where the install.bat file exists, create a file named "install.properties". In this file put the following line:
USER_INSTALL_DIR=D\:\\Interwoven\\TeamSite
Run the install.bat file as usual. It will detect the install.properties file and pass it to the installer via the "-f" option.
Staff Engineer, Installation Development
Interwoven, Inc.
Moving Business to the Web