Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging process in wizards
System
Can the Tagging process in the Content Wizards in the CC STD interface be disabled for DCRs'. We want to show that step when file assets are authored, but not during templating of DCRs.
TIA,
Mukesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
You can disable the Tagging step from wizard in CC STD. I don't think you can do this selectively based on file type.
gzevin
I think you can do it based on file type.. actually I am pretty positive about it. At least since 6.1
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Adam Stoller
File 'type' ? or file 'extension' ? - I'd imagine the latter exists as a possibility - I'm less sure about the former (though closely related, the two concepts are *not* identical)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
iwovGraduate
Can you give me an example how this would work ? I would be interested to know how this works.
Are you talking about configuring this in the application_custom.xml or configuring the MDC datacapture.cfg with file extensions ? (or something even better ?)
gzevin
yes, I am talking about applications_custom.xml
something like:
<param id="filtered-file-type-regex".... >
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
gzevin
Adam - yes, file type and extension are different, but in MANY case we can safely assume that an extension does determine file size..
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Adam Stoller
You meant 'type' at the end of that sentence - and while I agree that in many (if not most) cases this is true, there are definitely exceptions such that - to be accurate - you should say one or the other (in this case 'extension' is correct, 'file type' is desired with I believe a FR but inaccurate at this time).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com