Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSDK for OpenDeploy ?
Bowker
The diagram in the knowledge base article
Introduction to ContentServices Foundation 1.0 Used with OpenDeploy 6.0
Knowledge Base Article: 52553
Shows that there is a "CS for OpenDeploy".
Is there one? Using the CSSDK (once I got it setup) for TeamSite in general is pretty slick and is documented pretty well as Java Apps go. However the usage of CSF to interact with OpenDeploy is about as friendly as a skunk in a perfume factory. Put another way the documentation for CSF stinks. (unless I haven't found it yet.)
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Dan,
I'm not sure if you found these docs, if not, perhaps they will help:
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/cs/cs.asp
regards,
lissa
Bowker
Been there - printed those.
There appears to be no documentation on the services and the paremeters available.
I'm not a WSDL reader.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Migrateduser
Dan,
The WSDL is the API documentation for OD web services. There's no client-side SDK, such as what TeamSite provides.
In addition, there are examples for Java and .Net. See OpenDeployNG/websvc/README_OD_WEB_SERVICE for details.
Regards,
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com