Environment: TS5.5.2 SP4 Win2K Server
I am having trouble calling the iwlock CLT. There is no error, but neither does it lock the file I am calling it on. The file in question is a DCR attached to the workflow. I would like to lock it for the owner of the next task to prevent editing by the original author. The file has been unlocked using iwunlock earlier in this code (not shown below). In the small bit of code below, $file is the path to the file to lock (in proper area vpath format), $routeTo is the owner of the next task and WriteError() displays some information to the user (this is a CGI Task). There has to be something basic I'm missing here. TIA!
# Now lock the DCR for the person it is being routed to. This prevents anyone
# else from editing the FAQ.
$success = system("$iw_home\\bin\\iwlock $file 'Locked by routing' $routeTo");
if(!$success)
{
WriteError("Unable to lock the DCR for $routeTo. Please contact the system administrator.");
$task->CallBack(1, "Could not lock the file $file to $routeTo.");
exit;
}
Darryl Lutherdarryl.luther@weyerhaeuser.comSenior Web Analyst
Weyerhaeuser