Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Append White Space using preprocessor
System
When extracting metadata from a html file, I need to replace any new line character with a white space. In the .ism file, I put:
action PUT_SPACE
{
appendb(" ");
}
...
state START_MYTAG
NEWLINE PUT_SPACE START_MYTAG
...
When I see the dump of bufferB, the new line characters are gone, but no white space added to replace them. If I change the PUT_SPACE to appendb("\s"), the dump of bufferB shows "\s" in the places where the new lines are originally there.
I guess MetaTagger does not like it when I specify white space as " ". What can I use instead to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet