Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite login "page cannot be found"
cliffhanger
Hi,
My TeamSite 5.0.1 problem again...I was working on TeamSite, looking at some file attributes; by mistake I closed the TeamSite browser, when I tried to re-login, it tells me "Page cannot be found". I restarted the server, but to no avail...any idea?
-Cliffhanger
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Make sure the iwwebd and iwservletd services/daemons (can't remember which platform you are on) are running. Also, make sure you haven't screwed up the url somehow. Are you still pointing at:
http://<yourserver>/iw
nipper
what URL are you trying ?
Migrateduser
Also, what platform? Are you sure all of your services are running?
cliffhanger
Hi,
I am running on Windows 2000 machine, and trying
http://localhost/iw
to access teamsite
-Cliffhanger
cliffhanger
I checked the services panel, it's running all of them...
nipper
can you get to
http://localhost/iw/start.html
?
cliffhanger
I can get to
http://localhost/iw/launch.html
but when I tried
http://localhost/iw/start.html
, it says "Page cannot be found".
-Cliffhanger
Migrateduser
Check the iw-webd logs (iw-home/iw-webd/logs/error.log) and see if it is shedding any light on things. Also, you might want to double check and makes sure iw-home/httpd/iw/start.html actually exists. If it doesn't, then your installation has somehow gotten screwed up and you'll need to reinstall.
skip11
Hi,
How about clearing the browser cache and cookies. I can't believe
closing a browser would wack the services running teamsite.
Regards,
RB
CSG
Zurich
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland