Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Executing URL Commands via JavaScript
LooseCannon
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Solaris 8
BACKGROUND:
In several projects I execute URL Commands via JavaScript, mainly for task transition and editing DCRs. The JavaScript’s are executed from emails and custom CGI interfaces. This works as expected in 5.5.2.
PROBLEM:
In 6.1, using the same JavaScript code, the DCT doesn’t fully load (it doesn’t display the DCT fields with DCR values) when attempting to edit a DCR with the ‘edit’ URL Command. So I updated the URL from /iw/webdesk/edit?vpath to /iw-cc/edit?vpath, but that didn’t fix it. Refreshing the DCT doesn’t work. I’ve verified that the correct vpath is being used. Here’s my code open("/iw-cc/edit?vpath=$abs_data/$proc{target}{file_name}");
I’ve attached a screen shot of the DCT as it looks when calling the ‘edit’ URL from JavaScript.
I’m at a loss…
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet