Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Probs migrating DCTs from TS5.5.1 to TS6.1
summergs
Hello,
I am trying to migrate working 5.5.1 DCT's to TS6.1 and having probs. The first problem is that when I reference a replicant field, in 5.5.1, my .ipl called in the cgi callout references the format of Container/item name/replicantID/item. I.e. my $item_name = $cgi->{'form'}{'iw_item_name'}; In TS6 the same code yields a format of Container/item name/item, so there is no replicantID??
The other problem is that none of my ceiling statements are working (see example: ceiling-dir="/htdocs/Documents/Test_Doc")
Anyone have any ideas??
<item name="Test">
<replicant min="1" max="2000">
<item name="formAPIgeneratedID">
<description>Used to associate with Document Type Table</description>
<hidden/>
<text size="30" maxlength="30">
</text>
</item>
<item name="Link Nomenclature" rowcontinue="f">
<description>Enter text that will appear as hyperlink</description>
<text size="40" required="f" maxlength="40" />
</item>
<item name="Upload">
<description>Click on the Upload Button to upload a Statement (Note: You must also attach the Statement in order for it to appear on the Web)
</description>
<text size="29">
<cgi-callout url="/iw-bin/loadTest.ipl" label="Upload" window-features="width=320, height=200, resizable=yes, toolbar=no, scrollbars=yes"/>
</text>
</item>
<item name="Attachment">
<browser size="40" extns=".pdf,.doc,.htm" ceiling-dir="/htdocs/Documents/Test_Doc"/>
</item>
</replicant>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
well, without having seen your code, I can just tell that yes, CGI callouts need to be reworked for TS 6, especially given the fact that now there is a server name in vpath, etc, etc, etc....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
summergs
Anyone know anything about the Replicant ID issue??