Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
So where is my iPod ?
nipper
if someone receives it by mistake, please send it to me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Yeah what the ****? Who won the thing? Or do they just kep picking my name out and throw it back in for a re-do...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Baeck
I'd like to wish a hearty "Congratulations" to a Mr. G.W. Bush of Crawford, TX.
G.W. was the winner of this month's iPod drawing! Way to go, G.W.!
To those of you who submitted articles and didn't win, please try again this month!
j/k ;-)
Aaron Baecker
Senior Consultant
Quotient, Inc.
http://www.Quotient-Inc.com
Migrateduser
Well I knew that was a joke - Bush hasn't had an original idea about anything in the last 4 years.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Adam Stoller
He probably thought it was an i-prod not an i-pod ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
We gonna turn this into a political debate because I'm just about ready to go off. :-) Seems to me that many of us got large tax credits thanks to Mr. Bush. How many tax credits did we get under Clinton? Somethin' to think about.
- Jason
Baeck
That was bad - so, so very bad ... yet funny!
Aaron Baecker
Senior Consultant
Quotient, Inc.
http://www.Quotient-Inc.com
nipper
>Yeah what the ****? Who won the thing? Or do they just kep picking my name out and throw it back in for a re-do...
Smitty, you know they would never do that, once they see your name they will burn the d**n card.
me
Migrateduser
I didn't realize it was a vote. Florida won.
Migrateduser
So, the winner was selected, but they have to reply so I know they want the cool gizmo. The person is out of the office until the 4th, so you will all have to stay in suspense a little longer (but most of you on this thread will know your name was not selected at RANDOM (no it was not a vote).
Don't despair, there are 2 more for June and July's drawing. And there is a slim chance that the person will decline the gift.
Stay tuned.
lissa
gzevin
common guys... The value of your (and my) articles is worth 50 times the value of iPod
go and buy one, if you are so desperate
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
So who "won" the friggin' iPod?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
yea, if they have not said they want it, pass it out elsewhere (like here)
Andy
Migrateduser
I posted the winner information today, Elizabeth Hepola is the lucky winner. You can see the information here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi
Remember, there are 2 more iPods to give away, and so far there are no new people qualifying for the drawing.
lissa
Migrateduser
Who the **** is that? What's her DevNet id? Fix!!! Fix!!!
I don't believe she is a real person...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
iwovGraduate
Would be good to know Elizabeth Hepola's devnet id.
Is there a way to find it ?
nipper
Where are her 3 articles ? If one is the submit/resolve conflict......
that would be totally unfair
Migrateduser
ehepola. i'll put the link back up to her profile, it didn't get up there for some reason.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showprofile.pl?Cat=&User=ehepola&page=86&what=showmembers
.
This is an example of someone who is not a frequent forum contributor providing material for the library. Remember, there are other parts to DevNet. (I KNOW I'm opening myself up for you to say how good/bad they are).
Regards,
lissa
gzevin
Ah, Ok..
it's MediaBin infidel.... this is why we don't know her
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
nipper
I am sorry, anyone with hobbies like these: Reading, growing orchids, playing with my border collie, art/ painting
is way too normal to be in this group.
Baeck
Hey! I think she stole her hobbies from my profile! ;-)
Aaron Baecker
Senior Consultant
Quotient, Inc.
http://www.Quotient-Inc.com
ela
She should be really worried about her doggie though!!! I've got a cool Gizmo (ref. Lissa) at home; a big, fury american Maine **** cat, and he likes to attack dogs. Yesterday he was scaring off the dogs at the neighbors' garden party;-)))
Eldbjoerg
skip11
sounds like my ex-wife...