Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Check if file exists
apsmiles
How do we check in TS 6.5, whether a file exists in some Branch/WA or not ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
if you try to be more informative, people will try to answer your question. At the moment, though, it's akin to something 'why the water is wet?'...
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
apsmiles
Thanx Zevin for the feedback. Actually, I want to load in my TPL, few dcrs, but only if they exist. Then I will be fetching data from these DCRs. What I am planning to is put whole code (related to that particular DCR) of TPL in if condition, and dont do anything if that doesnt exist. So, I wanted to know if there exists any IW command which can serve my purpose, or I have to go via Perl route.
I am using TS 6.5, on solaris box.
Thanx,
Anil
hitc
Even if a IW command was existing the perl is fastest...
if(-e $path_of_my_dcr)
{
#file exist
}
else
{
#file dosn't exist
}
apsmiles
Thanks for the reply