Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwat for generate and preview
dazzlad
Hello,
I am having a problem whereas some user generate and preview actions are not terminating correctly.
The result is loads of hung perl processes (iwpt_compile.ipl). This slows down our TS server and we are having to do regular restarts.
This only happens with one or two users and they are not reporting any errors during preview/generate.
I've successfully used iwat (CLT) to monitor what is going on behind the scenes before and debug these strange occurences.
The question is does anybody know what the iwat event is for preview and generate.
I have limited access to the TS server (telnet), and have tried doing
cat iwserver.log | grep erate
cat iwtrace.log | grep eview
But am drawing blanks.
Thanks!
iwserver: 6.1.0 Build 36267 Interwoven 20040610 (Solaris)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
TCavanaugh
Can you grep the logs for the user IDs that are causing the problems? From there, possibly you could get the events you are looking for.
-TC
dazzlad
Ah yes.
Good idea... However.
I went into /var/adm
and did:
cat * | grep aa33402
and loads came back.
Unfortunately no events that seem to related to preview/generate....
Thanks
Darren.