Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Smart Context Edit
amar_maheshwary
Hi ,
I have a problem with smart context editing of TeamSite 5.5.2. It was working perfectly fine and when I click on Edit button on this tool bar it invokes TeamSite Templating Client and loads the respective DCR. But now when I click on Edit button on SCE toolbar it is not able to invoke Templating client and not able to open DCR. I can open the same DCR using Edit button on the normal tool bar of teamsite.
Please help if someone has clue about this.
Regards
-Amar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
"it is not able to invoke Templating client and not able to open DCR"
What happens when you click on Edit from SCE ? Nothing happens ? You get an error message ?
Check if the Templating extended attributes are set on the file that you are previewing. I assume you are opening a generated page in preview mode and then clicking Edit from SCE.
Might be a good idea to re-check if you are refering to the same file from SCE and from the "normal tool bar of TeamSite" (menu item?).
amar_maheshwary
Hi Guys,
i got the solution for this last week only. I thought I should update the forum for the same as well.
I tried to restart the servlet daemon engine and after restarting its working fine. I think this was the problem with tomcat engine and after restart of servlet daemons all the services of tomcat engine are fine.
Thanks & Regards
-Amar