Modifying the Actuate look

sowjanya28
sowjanya28 Member
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
Hi,

I would like to remove mobile subscriptions on the home page(left side menu) and would even like to remove the page settings under export content on the report page.

Could anyone please which files contain them. Thank you.

Regards,
Sow.

Comments

• Chezy
    Chezy Member
    edited December 31, 1969 #2
    Sow,<br />
    The mobile option can be removed if you this option from iportal\web-inf\functionality-level.config for all roles (or for specific role you don't want to show the feature)<br />
    <FeatureID>Mobile</FeatureID><br />
    <br />
    Chezy<br />
    <br />
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'sowjanya28'" data-cid="85300" data-time="1321314856" data-date="14 November 2011 - 04:54 PM"><p>
    Hi,<br />
    <br />
    I would like to remove mobile subscriptions on the home page(left side menu) and would even like to remove the page settings under export content on the report page. <br />
    <br />
    Could anyone please which files contain them. Thank you.<br />
    <br />
    Regards,<br />
    Sow.<br /></p></blockquote>
  • sowjanya28
    sowjanya28 Member
    edited December 31, 1969 #3
    Thanks so much for the reply chezy. I have removed it from every role even then I see it. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Chezy'" data-cid="85370" data-time="1321397598" data-date="15 November 2011 - 03:53 PM"><p>
    Sow,<br />
    The mobile option can be removed if you this option from iportal\web-inf\functionality-level.config for all roles (or for specific role you don't want to show the feature)<br />
    <FeatureID>Mobile</FeatureID><br />
    <br />
    Chezy<br /></p></blockquote>
  • Chezy
    Chezy Member
    edited December 31, 1969 #4
    Did you restart the app server? Any config file change needs app server restart. <br />
    <br />
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'sowjanya28'" data-cid="85371" data-time="1321398450" data-date="15 November 2011 - 04:07 PM"><p>
    Thanks so much for the reply chezy. I have removed it from every role even then I see it.<br /></p></blockquote>
  • sowjanya28
    sowjanya28 Member
    edited December 31, 1969 #5
    I did now even then I see it :(