I cant logon to iHub

Emac4444
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>Please how do i logon to Information Hub?</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://localhost:8700/iportal/login.do'>http://localhost:8700/iportal/login.do</a></p&gt;

Comments

• <p>Hi Emac4444,</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>In order to login, the following two items must be present:</p>
    <p>1.) The process ihubc must be running.</p>
    <p>2.) The metadatabase must be running (Postgresql)</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Please check your machine to make sure both of those processes are running.  If the iHubc is not running, you would start by investigating your iHubd logs.  These are located in <installation directory>iHub\data\server\log directory.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>If the above exists, you would start looking at the iHubc log in the directory noted above.</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • <p>Ok Thanks Jeff,</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I found the file see snapshot of response i got.</p>
    <p>Did i install the software wrongly?</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p></p>
  • <p>Hi Emac4444,</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>It looks like you may have installed iHub 16 and that you chose to install without using a service?  Is that windows server 2012?</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>The screenshot does not indicate the server was improperly installed.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>At this point, the logs need to be reviewed:</p>
    <p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"><installation directory>iHub\data\server\log directory</span></p>
    <p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">and</span></p>
    <p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"><installation directory>iHub\data\postgresql\log directory</span></p>
  • <p>I have been trying to upload log file.</p>
  • <p>Hi Emac4444,</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I sent you a message for you to send logs to.</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I would also suggest that it may also be beneficial to open a support ticket with OpenText: support@opentext.com.  This requires a valid agreement with OpenText.</p>
  • <p>Am still on evaluation phase. My organisation need to be convinced actuate birt can perform the function we need it for. There seem to be many issue setting it up also many conflicting appls and not well labelled to their specific functions. Its really difficult getting around actuate birt seriously.</p>
    <p>My main aim is to check if I can build a 6 dimensional sunburst and a block (column) chart with actuate birt. I have spent so much time on this.</p>