Where do I configure this Doctype list for a folder in this cabinet?

DWRMIKE
edited February 23, 2016 in Documentum #1

I have created a preset to display two doctypes for a folder in a cabinet.  Somewhere their is a configuration that overwrites the preset and displays a different list.  I don't have an Aspect configured.  We are using webtop and Documentum 6.6.

Here is the selection when  importing a Document.  The Preset I configured is not taking affect.  Some other configuration is.

doctypedisplay.png

If I perform a File -> New -> Document the preset works and here is what is displayed.

doctypedisplay2.png

Question?  Where is the configuration for the DocType selection configured at?  This configuration overwrites the preset configuration only in File -> Import within WebTop.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• DWRMIKE
    edited February 23, 2016 #2 Answer ✓

WebTop was customized with the Doctypes.  I had to remove the customizations and the presets started to work.  Anyone know why you would use webtop customizations for doctypes and not the webtop preset settings?

Answers

• DWRMIKE
    edited February 23, 2016 #3 Answer ✓

WebTop was customized with the Doctypes.  I had to remove the customizations and the presets started to work.  Anyone know why you would use webtop customizations for doctypes and not the webtop preset settings?