Authentication errors on "Cloning"
I'm performing an experience on cloning a DCTM environment.
I have the following Source environment:
- A Source DCTM (Machine A)
- A FTI server indexing the Source DCTM (Machine .
I have a Target environment:
- A Target DCTM which is "cloned" from the Source (Machine C)
- Oracle import and export was used to clone the database schemas
- A tool similar to rsync was used to clone the DCMT folders.
- A Target FTI server (Machine D)
- xPlore Backup and Restore tools were used to perform a full backup and perform an offline remote restore on the Target FTI.
On the Target DCTM (Machine C), a set of SQL DML instructions were executed :
- To update the references to the Source DCTM.
- To update the FTI references from the Source FTI
After this procedure, i was able to:
- Start the DCTM on the Target
- Log on the DA web console (localhost:8080/da)
- Start the Primary DSearch on the FTI server
- Log into the Primary DSearch web console (localhost:9300/dsearchadmin)
- Start the Indexing agent on the FTI server
- Log on the Index Server web console (localhost:9200/IndexAgent)
Unfortunately, i must have missed some steps, as i'm having several authentication errors:
- When opening IAPI, the window automatically closes with an authentication error
- The docbase logs report the following error: "[AGENTEXEC 4372] Detected during program initialization: Command Failed: connect,docbase1.docbase1,dmadmin,'',,,try_native_first, status: 0, with error message [DM_DOCBROKER_E_NO_SERVERS_FOR_DOCBASE]error: "The DocBroker running on host (hostA:1489) does not know of a server for the specified docbase (docbase1)"
- When connecting to DA, although i can successfully log in, the logs report the following error: "[DM_SESSION_E_AUTH_FAIL]error: "Authentication failed for user dm_bof_registry with docbase db6064."
I assume all this errors are due to authentication issues.
Can you please help me identifying what should i do to correct this errors?
Thanks in advance.