Can we integrate OS_BIRT with a AngularJS application?

remember_me
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hi,

I know BIRT OS can be easily integrate with Java Applications. But can we integrate it with some Angular or any other Client Side java-script application?

Regards
Shashank

Best Answers

• We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. Were you able to resolve the issue, or would you like some assistance? Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

We have marked your question assumed “Accepted Answered.” However, please note that marking the question answered in this case is only an accounting process for every post in the forums. The question remains open to answers, additional questions, or other posts.

David Sciuto

• Hi David. Thanks for reaching out. Yes I did found a solution to my problem :)

• @remember_me said:
    Hi David. Thanks for reaching out. Yes I did found a solution to my problem :)

Thank you for the response. I'm glad you were able to solve the problem. Please post your solution here to the community.

David Sciuto

Answers

• We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. Were you able to resolve the issue, or would you like some assistance? Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

We have marked your question assumed “Accepted Answered.” However, please note that marking the question answered in this case is only an accounting process for every post in the forums. The question remains open to answers, additional questions, or other posts.

David Sciuto

• Hi David. Thanks for reaching out. Yes I did found a solution to my problem :)

• @remember_me said:
    Hi David. Thanks for reaching out. Yes I did found a solution to my problem :)

Thank you for the response. I'm glad you were able to solve the problem. Please post your solution here to the community.

David Sciuto