Why i am getting **6401: There is an error in processing your request** error?

Sai krishna
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hello,
I am getting 6401: There is an error in processing your request error when i am trying to run a report in iHub. I am unable to get why i am getting this error. Can anyone please explain about this error. But the report is running successfully in my local machine. Thanks in advance.

Sai krishna

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Best Answers

• @Sai Krishna said:
    Hello David,

Thanks for your response.
    At present i too didnt found any solution for that. If possible could you please help me on this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sai

Thank you, Sai, While we await an online response from community members, I am following up internal to find experts who may be able to help.

David Sciuto

• Clement Wong
    Clement Wong E mod
    #3 Answer ✓

Hi Sai,

What version of iHub are you running?

Does this occur with all reports designs? Or a specific one? If specific, then it's possible that one report design doesn't have the proper resources on the iHub as it does when it's run from the Designer -- could be a JBDC driver, or network access to a database to access the parameter values.

Do you see this error with one of the sample reports?

What happens when you schedule the report to run as a background job, instead of synchronously? Same error in the Job Status?

Have you submitted a ticket with our Support group?

• @Clement Wong said:
    Hi Sai,

Does this occur with all reports designs? Or a specific one? If specific, then it's possible that one report design doesn't have the proper resources on the iHub as it does when it's run from the Designer -- could be a JBDC driver, or network access to a database to access the parameter values.

What happens when you schedule the report to run as a background job, instead of synchronously? Same error in the Job Status?

Hello Clement,

This error occurs for a specific report designs, not for all reports. And I didn't submitted any ticket with Support group. Thanks for your response.

Thanks,
    Sai

Answers

• *Can you help answer this question?**

We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question and were able to resolve the issue, please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

David Sciuto

• Hello David,

At present i too didnt found any solution for that. If possible could you please help me on this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sai

• @Sai Krishna said:
    Hello David,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sai

Thank you, Sai, While we await an online response from community members, I am following up internal to find experts who may be able to help.

David Sciuto

• Clement Wong
    Clement Wong E mod
    #8 Answer ✓

Hi Sai,

• @Clement Wong said:
    Hi Sai,

Hello Clement,

This error occurs for a specific report designs, not for all reports. And I didn't submitted any ticket with Support group. Thanks for your response.

Thanks,
    Sai

• Hello Sai,

To know the reason behind this error we need the answers to the questions Clement asked you before and also complete logs of this issue. I would also suggest you to please submit a support ticket. You can create a support ticket by clicking the ticket tab on the forums web page and select "Open a new"-> "Technical Question Ticket".

Regards,
    Shweta Parihar