Error in Deploy Task (redux)

I'm encountering a deployment error almost exactly as described here (TS 7.3.2):

https://forums.opentext.com/forums/discussion/37562/error-in-deploy-task

2018-10-30 13:37:05,501 [http-0.0.0.0-8080-11] INFO  com.doitt.teamsite.workflows.ExecuteRulesTask () - Transition is: RT: Is Content Creator
2018-10-30 13:37:05,504 [http-0.0.0.0-8080-11] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.URLExternalTaskCommand () - Exception when excuting URL external taskuteRulesTask
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: RT: Is Content Creator:50757430(Invalid argument)
        at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:264)
        at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.workflow.WorkflowServiceSciImpl.chooseTransition(WorkflowServiceSciImpl.java:697)
        at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.java.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.chooseTransition(WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.java:68)
        at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSTransitionableTaskImpl.chooseTransition(CSTransitionableTaskImpl.java:34)
        at com.doitt.teamsite.workflows.ExecuteRulesTask.execute(ExecuteRulesTask.java:51)
(etc.)

The solutions WERE here:

We are indeed encountering the 'works most of the time' problem (and it seems to depend on the DCRs filename length, which makes no sense.)

Is there an archive for these forums? Or does anyone know what the solution was?

Thanks!

Comments

• Based on the URLs, it looks like they are pointing to discussion threads, so they should exist here. I will search for a few keywords to see if I can get to the posts - unfortunately, when threads are migrated the system doesn't retain the legacy ID (ex. t=38387) so this may take a bit of work. Do you have any suggestions on keywords to use?

• Hi Karen,

Thanks for checking - we do have a OpenText support ticket open investigating the issue. If it helps, they asked to open debug logging on:

com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException
    com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler
    com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.workflow.WorkflowServiceSciImpl
    com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.java.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl
    com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSTransitionableTaskImpl
    com.doitt.teamsite.workflows.ExecuteRulesTask

No other keywords to recommend that might narrow down the issue.

HTH

• Sorry John, a colleague just reminded me that I didn't post the results of my searches for you.

Without technical knowledge of this product, I'm not sure which result is the exact thread that's referenced here. As mentioned, the migration did not retain the originating thread ID.

Using your examples, I searched for "cssdk.sci.workflow.WorkflowServiceSciImpl" and got 35 results.

I apologize for not being able to get you the exact thread.

Here is a screen shot of my search. I placed "cssdk.sci.workflow.WorkflowServiceSciImpl" in the search field, then narrowed it to only search the TeamSite category and its subcategories:

• Thanks for your help Karen! Have a Happy New Year.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs