CS10 Rest API - LiveReports & WebReports use from AppWorks

Hello

I am using CS10 Rest API to create applications functionality which can be installed on Appworks. Do we have Workflow or WebReports or LiveReports extensions within CS10 Rest client API.

Can anyone please provide me references whre i can find all the functions explore using CS10 REST API?

Thanks
Aditi

Comments

• You can find existing API documentation here: https://developer.opentext.com/webaccess/#url=/awd/resources/apis/content-server-v1.1&tab=501

<

p>
    Currently OpenText doesn't have a REST implementation for either LiveReports or Workflow. I can't speak to how soon or if they will be implemented, but my company has developed our own REST Workflow Extension API that allows you to retrieve tasks, access attachments, attributes, comments, and forms as well as update these; it allows you to initiate workflows as well as manage ones that you already started.

<

p>
    My company has had success with extending the REST API. A LiveReports wrapper should be relatively straightforward, and if there is enough interest, we may release one, or it could be developed as a customization. I could arrange a demonstration of the Workflow API - I wrote an Angular application that highlights its features.

<

p>
    -Hugh Ferguson, President Hugh Ferguson Consulting Ltd.

info@hferguson.ca

• Just as a further follow-up, I saw another question about the LiveReports, so I spent some time today building a prototype of a simple REST wrapper for LiveReports. Early results are pretty good. At the moment, I'm using the report itself to define max results returned, but with a bit of effort, I could wrap the query with SQL pagination.

-Hugh Ferguson

• Hi Hugh,
    This is interesting. We are doing something along the same lines. I am interested to see the demo.
    Thank you
    Mahesh

• Hi Hugh,
    This is interesting. We are doing something along the same lines. I am interested to see the demo.
    Thank you
    Mahesh