PM Forecast Report

DavidRiep
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p><span style="font-size:12px;">[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Dear All, [/font]</span></p><p> </p><p>[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]<span style="font-size:12px;">I've got a PM forecast report which I would like to display like the following below. But instead of X, I would like to show the interval i.e X is replaced with M for monthly.[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">I was hoping someone could help with a report I'm trying to create. </span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong class='bbc'> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong class='bbc'><span style="font-size:10px;">PM Decscription Location   JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC<br />
PMXXXXXX   DESCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Q) BLD349 X    -    -   X   -    -  X -     -   X    -  -</span><br />
<span style="font-size:10px;">PMXXXXXX DESCXXXXXXXXXXXXX(1M, 12M BLD349   X   X X X  X X X X X   X X    X</span></strong></span><br />
 </p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">I've grouped the table by YEAR then PMNUM and have placed the information in the PMNUM group header.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">I've then created aggregations filtered by date, grouped by PMNUM.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">If there is a value above 0, on the render, I've scripted it so it shows an X. Vice versa, if the value is 0 then I display an -. The trick I am stuck with is the group header will always display the first record even if I filter the aggregation. I would love to know how to choose the record to show the interval.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">If anyone could please point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">I can also attach the report if required.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Thank you</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Regards, </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">David</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Comments