Home Analytics Developing analytics applications
The community of Analytics developers are invited to follow and participate in the developer network.
OpenText technical experts collaborate with supported customers and partners in the Magellan product area.

XHTML_Input_Filter meaning in log on 5.6.2 CF4

Hello, we upgraded Streamserve SDK to 5.6.2 CF4 that put a fix on log level 2.
We have always used level 2 which showed us errors, warnings and calls to individual print jobs.
Now with the CF4, level 2 really only shows warning and errors and if there are none it shows nothing.
With level 3 we can see process calls again but it also shows other information that I didn't see before, such as a huge list of:
XHTML_Input_Filter: starts the analysis
XHTML_Input_Filter: Finished successfully
So I was wondering what that command means and what it was for. In the official documentation I didn't find anything (but maybe I didn't find it useful to look well).
Thanks
regards

Comments

• This is not the correct forum for your question. I believe you should post it here:

https://forums.opentext.com/forums/categories/communications-center-enterprise

Jeff F.
    Customer Support Engineer I
    OpenText
  • @jfranken said:
    This is not the correct forum for your question. I believe you should post it here:

https://forums.opentext.com/forums/categories/communications-center-enterprise

Hello, when i try to open that forum i got an error:
    Permission Problem
    You don't have permission to do that.

How i can solve it?
    thanks

• edited August 15, 2019

Hi, I sent a message to the team that supports the forums requesting assistance. Also, if you scroll down, you will see a section at the bottom of the page labeled "Self-Service Support". In that section is a link to "Live Chat". If you go on chat and ask the Customer Service Representative why you can't access the link "https://forums.opentext.com/forums/categories/communications-center-enterprise", they might be able to give you immediate access. Another option is to open a support ticket if you have a support contract. Use the "My Tickets" link at the top of this page.

Jeff F.
    OpenText
  • Hi again, the support team let me know that while this forum is open to guests, the forum you are unable to access requires a support login which is given to customers with support contracts.

I did a search of the forums and found this:

Here is how log levels are handled:
    old log level      new log level

0                         severe (0)

1                         error (1)

2 - 3                    warning (2)

4 - 8                    info (3)

9                          debug (4)

10 -                     debug vebose (99)

Therefore, if you specify 9 in your scripting, it will come out as Debug (4).

Please keep in mind that I have never seen this product and I don't even know if this applies to the software you are running.

Jeff F.
    OpenText