Parameter and page break

hatra
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hi All,
I have a requirement where I have 2 parameters "x" and "y", I would like to apply a logic to the report when entering value for parameter "x" and "y" then data related to parameter "x" show on first page and data related to parameter "y" show on second page,

I would appreciate if anyone has done this or knows of the how to steps and the logic to share.
thanks

Comments

• Create two display elements (table, chart, etc.), one for the first page and one for the second page. Set "page break after" equal to "always" for the first element. Then filter each element by their respective parameters.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Thanks Jeff,
    Filtering each element by their respective Parameter is returning nothing, show it not be a way to make make it display if parameter is selected and filter is not giving me this option ( or there is something I am missing )?
    thanks

• I'm sorry, I don't understand the issue you are encountering. I have attached an example that I hope will be helpful. The two tables each have filters that use different parameters. If you run it using the default parameters, you will see that page 1 displays results for 'USA' (the first parameter) and page 2 displays results for 'France' (the second parameter). All I did was add the parameters, the table filters, and modified the page break for the first table.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • thanks solved