Dual Y Axis Scales Not Sticking

_amandadeveloper
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
Hi- So I'm having issues with my scaled on actuate reports. I know there is a an option to set min/max, and set the step interval. 
What I have for my graphs is on the first Y Axes I have values like numbers, on the second Y Axes I have a variable that is a percentage that will always be capped at 100. I 'd like for my graphs to always have a step of 25% and max at 100. I've entered Step Interval for Y2 of 25, Auto min, and 100 Max. For my Y1 axis I have everything set to Auto....But for some reason, no matter how I try it (flipping axes, removing step interval, just have a max or just having step interval) my Y2 axes will not conform to my 100 Maximum which is really important for the visual of my report. Does anyone know a solution for this? Is there some sort of script I have to add in for tick intervals? I've tried adding in script to set a tick interval of 5 (it seems the reason why the Y2 is thrown off is because there are more tick intervals set by the Y1 which has the Y2 going beyond, although I would think by setting a max and step interval it should fix that tick interval).

Here's an example of the graph

Comments

• You said you want the secondary axis to have a step size of 25 and a max of 100.  Setting the scale works for me.  I have attached an example.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • So we'd like grid lines- and the problem there is you have your two axes not matching up in terms of interval so you wouldn't be able to have the gridlines since each axes have two separate interval schema. I've tried setting max and scales and it won't work in terms of having grid lines set up to keep each axes on the same interval. 
  • I made each axis have the same number of steps and added grid lines.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb