AppWorks

Eric Davis
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
I'm aware this question may not belong here, but I can't post in Appworks. Anyway, Can someone tell me if AppWorks uses OpenText Analytical Designer for reprot development? If not what does to use?

Comments

• I have seen  ihub and AppWorks integration where analytics designer reports are consumed by AppWorks, but I am not sure if you can directly use Analytics designer report in AppWorks though. You can create a ticket if you are unable to post in AppWorks or create a ticket for Analytics designer to get proper assistance.
  • Thanks. Unfortunately, my company is currently out of support and waiting to upgrade in the near future. I haven't been successful creating tickets because of this.
  • Okay, let me know if you have any follow up question then.
  • Okay, let me know if you have any follow up question then.
    Will do. I was contacted about a job as an AppWorks developer, but my background is 20 years of mostly Actuate erdPro, and BIRT (Open TextAnalytics Designer), so I was curious how different it was.
  • I am guessing they may be integrating Ihub with AppWorks and found your experience relevant, as one can use OpenText Information Hub (iHub) or third-party products such as Microsoft Excel, analysis tools, or other reporting software to display information from the Process Intelligence database. iHub technology provides data visualization via reports and dashboards for AppWorks. Hope this helps.

• I am guessing they may be integrating Ihub with AppWorks and found your experience relevant, as one can use OpenText Information Hub (iHub) or third-party products such as Microsoft Excel, analysis tools, or other reporting software to display information from the Process Intelligence database. iHub technology provides data visualization via reports and dashboards for AppWorks. Hope this helps.

It does. Thanks!