Error updating object attribute

Girevik
edited March 8, 2011 in Documentum #1

I'm trying to update a type object and am getting the below error.  Through various invenstigations, I'm pretty confident the issue is on the server rather than something with a local cache.

[ERROR]  FAILED QUERY: alter type act_document DROP components
DfException:: THREAD: ModalContext; MSG: [DM_QUERY_F_ALTER_STORE_FAILED]fatal:  "ALTER TYPE:  An unexpected error has occurred while storing the changes to the type act_document."; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: DfException:: THREAD: ModalContext; MSG: [DM_OBJ_MGR_E_VERSION_MISMATCH]error:  "save of object 2e017fc580000500 of type dmi_type_info failed because of version mismatch: old version was 113"; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: null

I've tried running these commands, but it doesn't help:

flush,c,ddcache,act_general
flush,c,ddcache,act_document
flush,c,ddcache,dmi_type_info
flush,c,persistentcache
flush,c,querycache
publish_dd,c,en

Tagged:

Comments

• DCTM_Guru
    edited July 29, 2010 #2

How are you updating attribute definition (eg DQL, DA, or Composer)?

• BalajiTS
    edited March 8, 2011 #3

Hi,

I am installing objectTypes.dar through composer.  I am getting this error.  Please help me to resolve.

Caused by: DfException:: THREAD: ModalContext; MSG: [DM_QUERY_F_ALTER_STORE_FAILED]fatal:  "ALTER TYPE:  An unexpected error has occurred while storing the changes to the type ade_cand_doc."; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: DfException:: THREAD: ModalContext; MSG: [DM_OBJ_MGR_E_VERSION_MISMATCH]error:  "save of object 2e022d4e80000d02 of type dmi_type_info failed because of version mismatch: old version was 192"; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: null

• DCTM_Guru
    edited March 8, 2011 #4

Worst case scenario - run the DQL directly in your target environment

• Viswa
    edited March 8, 2011 #5

Balaji,

Is your database is in Oracle RAC?

• Hi @Girevik was this issue resolved? I'm facing similar issue on postgres, was there any workaround?