OpenText AppWorks Developer website update!

Karen Weir
Karen Weir E admin
edited November 23, 2020 in AppWorks #1
At OpenText, we place the highest priority on providing the resources and access to experts in order to deliver exceptional value to our customers and partners.

What is happening:

The AppWorks Developer site (https://appworksdeveloper.opentext.com/) experience and resources are being moved to our Support and Developer sites.
  • Support:  AppWorks Developer software and documentation resources are being centralized into OpenText My Support.  Click here to learn more about My Support.
  • Developer:  For our community of developers, join us in Developer Cloud to learn, engage, get useful resources, peer support and expertise using OpenText AppWorks Gateway to facilitate deployments of all APIs, web services and mobile applications built using OpenText AppWorks.  Click here to learn more about Developer Cloud.
When:
  • November 30, 2020
What do I need to do?
Bookmark this post to receive updates on this initiative.

For existing customers with My Support access, simply update your bookmarks with the following product areas:
For visitors that do not yet have a My Support account,  Click here to upgrade your OpenText Connect account (click here to learn how).