Windows Server support/upgrade path?
1) is an in place Windows Server upgrade from 2016 > 2019 allowed/supported? i.e. just upgrading the OS on our current TeamSite servers/hardware. Windows server 2016 is in extended support and we need to get off of it.
2) is there any update on when the non-cloud version of TeamSite will officially support Windows Server 2022?
1) What Version/build of TeamSite are you currently running on Windows 2016?
2) We do not have a RoadMap listed for Windows Server 2022 On-Prem Support as yet but I have an inquiry in with Engineering/Product Management and will get back.
3) FYI... TS 21.4.2 is an on-Prem Only (non-Cloud) version and supports both Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
Fyi... PM has informed me that though not on RaodMap they will likely look to include certification for Windows Server 2022 On-Prem. They will discuss it further in their PM calls and I will update as I get word.0
- Docker Automation
- LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API
- Single Page Application (SPA) Modules
- TeamSite Add-ons
If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.