TIP: How to determine your Tenant ID, and Tenant Username & Password
Accessing OpenText APIs require you to know your Tenant ID, and Tenant Username and Password. If you were not able to capture these during the Trial signup, here is another way to find these out.
1. Login to your Developer account on developer.opentext.com.
2. Select Console - OpenText NABT from the dropdown menu. This will take you to the Admin Center.
3. On the left-hand side, select Tenants, then select the tenant ('Tenant 1' if you haven't changed the name).
4. You will find the Tenant ID listed on the top of the page.
5. In the top right corner, click on your profile icon (circle with your first initial). This will reveal your Tenant Username. Tenant Password is not display anywhere for security reasons, but you can select 'Reset tenant password' option to change your password.