Snap Search not wroking as expected while searching for Document Type or Profile Name

hshabeerhshabeer Shabeer Hatti
edited June 13, 2016 in Leap

Search Not working.JPG.jpg

Hi,

I am searching for  document types or profiles with name EMC IT. But I am seeing its not performing any search.

Please assist.

Regards

Shabeer

Best Answer

• edited June 1, 2016 Accepted Answer

Hello,

it is searching for any card with "EMC IT" name OR any card which has "EMC IT" included in the support document types. So If you open the green drop down list  (supported document types) of the appeared cards in the screenshot, you will find "EMC IT".

Answers

• AjayAjay EM, Member
    edited June 1, 2016

I concur with but we would like to hear your thoughts and expectations on the search feature.

We are happy to channel your feedback on search functionality to our product management.

• edited June 1, 2016

I concur with the assessment.  If those profiles have a document type associated to it which contains "EMC IT", then those profiles would show up in the search. 

Regards,

Justin Bettencourt

Snap Product Management

• hshabeerhshabeer Shabeer Hatti
    edited June 9, 2016

Hi,

In beginning it was confusing me. Even though its clear now, but still I need to verify all profiles to check Document Type which I searched.

It will be great if you provide a summary of Document Types and Profiles found part of search results. As a end user, I expect that.

Regards

Shabeer

• edited June 13, 2016

Hello Shabeer,

thanks for your feedback. I have created a feature request to address your query. Please follow JIRA number SNAP-932