Deleting a folio in Courier sends a blank email

edited June 27, 2016 in Leap

Hello,

When deleting a folio in Courier, I received a blank email.

Regards,

P.

Untitled.png

Best Answer

• edited June 17, 2016 Accepted Answer

Hi ,

Tested on our support subscription and I also do not get an blank email when I delete a portfolio or folio in Courier app.  Researched in our Courier issue tracking system and found no evidence of any other users experiencing this same anomaly. Recommend trying this several more times and then if it occurs again, report back here with the exact steps to recreate so that we can report this to engineering. If you are unable to recreate again, it must have been an isolated incident and will you please mark this discussion as answered if satisfied with our responses.

Thanks!.

Answers

• salmaosamasalmaosama Salma Osama
    edited June 9, 2016

Hello,

I've just tested this functionality and I'm not getting any emails upon deleting a Folio which is the expected behavior.

Can you please try deleting another Folio to see if this is consistently occurring?

Could this email be just another notification for a new Folio that's been created?

Thanks

• AjayAjay EM mod
    edited June 13, 2016

Did you get a chance to try and confirm items requested by  in the previous post?

• edited June 17, 2016

I have deleted Courier portfolios and foilio's and do not get any email confirmations. Has this been a single occurrence or has others had the similar issues?

• edited June 17, 2016

Hi thanks for your reply. As I said in my comments I haven't had any issues regarding the sending of blank emails and wonder whether the post originator had received an email when updating a folio instead of deleting.

Sent from my iPhone

• AjayAjay EM mod
    edited June 24, 2016

How would you like us to proceed on this?

If you need us investigate further, please follow 's suggestion - Recommend trying this several more times and then if it occurs again, report back here with the exact steps to recreate so that we can report this to engineering. If you are unable to recreate again, it must have been an isolated incident and will you please mark this discussion as answered if satisfied with our responses.

• edited June 27, 2016

All good with me - Thanks!

• AjayAjay EM mod
    edited June 27, 2016

Thanks