Admin Center URL changed since I got invited to a Courier task

edited June 27, 2016 in Leap

Hello,

I got invited to a Courier case hronboard-ecdtm and since then my admin center URL has changed to ECDTM. How do I get the Admin Center URL back?

Thanks,

P.

Your Apps.png

Best Answer

• AjayAjay mod
    edited June 15, 2016 Accepted Answer

The issue (trackers MC-679/MC-618) is expected to be fixed in one of the upcoming releases. Please go ahead and mark the appropriate post as "correct answer"

Answers

• salmaosamasalmaosama Salma Osama
    edited June 9, 2016

Hello,

Can you please clarify the problem you are facing?

Please confirm our understanding of the issue and provide us with more details:

- You originally had Admin Center access to your subscription (provide us with the its name)

- You were invited to a case instance in another subscription (provide us with the its name)

- Afterwards the Admin Center URL was modified to point to ECDTM and you can no longer access Admin Center for your own subscriptions.

Are you able to access the ECDTM Admin Center? If yes, are your subscriptions available under it when you do?

Thanks.

• edited June 9, 2016

- You originally had Admin Center access to your subscription (provide us with the its name)

Yes I did, I am on a few subscriptions and 2 tenants

• tenant 1: ecdcso
    • tenant 2: ECD SE

- You were invited to a case instance in another subscription (provide us with the its name)

• I got invited to an HR onboarding case on hronboard-ecdtm

- Afterwards the Admin Center URL was modified to point to ECDTM and you can no longer access Admin Center for your own subscriptions.

correct - I have to manually got back to either:

thanks!

P.

• salmaosamasalmaosama Salma Osama
    edited June 9, 2016

Thanks for the details. Currently if a user is either a tenant or subscription admin in more than one tenant, My Apps page only shows Admin Center link to one of them and it seems that it's the most recent one the user has been added to.

I have raised this issue to Engineering under tracking number MC-679