I have a customer that is having a problem with the name displaying correctly in Courier

edited June 20, 2016 in Leap

Hello Support,

I have a customer that is having a problem with the name displaying correclty,  Here is the email thread that I have:

Yes,but Mansi's name displays as Jane Smith in one place and Mansi Pathak in another. Sonny also called today to introduce himself as our account manager if he can help track it down

Brandon Hamilton

COO

GlobeHealer

On Jun 15, 2016, at 7:23 PM, Messier, Chris <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Brandon,

I do not have access to your environment, but as a next step I would add yourself & Mansi as Subscription Admin’s in the Admin Center, did you do that already?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I set Mansi up yesterday in the new environment as an admin with me, but her name displayed as the Jane Smith we’d set up for the test environment and I couldn’t find an option to change that in the admin center; can we fix that so instead of “Jane Smith” it says “Mansi Pathak” for this environment?  Even if you have to delete that user profile that should be fine, we can just restart fresh after it’s cleared out.

Thanks,

Brandon

Best Answer

• edited June 20, 2016 Accepted Answer

This has been resolved but current bug prevents a user from changing their First Name & Last Name as they are not deleted in ADFS.

Answers

• edited June 16, 2016

Hi ,

Was this user ever deleted and then recreated again? There was an issue reported in MC-588 concerning that if a user is deleted that is associated with an email address, and then added back in again with a different name, but the same email address, the original name is retained. Is this what your customer is running into? Can you confirm? I was just able to recreate this again in support environment.

Thanks!

• AjayAjay EM mod
    edited June 16, 2016

Hello Brandon/Chris

I am assuming that Brandon is watching this community or thread to get email updates.

Can you clarify the following questions:

- You mentioned 'new environment' and 'test environment'. How may environments do you have?

- "Mansi's name displays as Jane Smith in one place and Mansi Pathak in another." Can you provide a screenshots of these 2 places/screens?

• edited June 20, 2016

Hi

MC-713 has been logged with engineering for this specific issue.

Thanks!