Feedback Leap Express tests

edited October 19, 2016 in Leap

Some things I noticed while testing the app. It was requested that I left it here.

• Issues noticed
    • Offline files correctly show up in offline section but keep giving the error that the connection failed. Can view the the document without issue after clicking the OK button on the popup message
    • Same documents in favorites tab, who are also offline, cannot be viewed. It does not know if the document set to offline view-able
    • When opening a task, the Delegate and Task notes are grayed out.
      • Is this an authorization issue?
    • When opening the audit trail on a task, I get the following error:
      error audit trail.PNG.png
      • This does not happen on document level. Only when viewing tasks
  • Design remarks/suggestions
    • The 3 dots next to a document to open up the other menu: hard to tap on it correctly. Most cases I open the document instead of the menu. This is on iPad, where the area to click is even larger. Suggestion: make a small transparent circle with the 3 dots in it as an icon. About the same size as the icons on the bottom row. That way the design is uniform and makes it easier to access the menu.
    • When browsing in the Folders subsection of documents, keep the bar with "Folders - Favorites - Offline". When deep into the file structure I need to click the back button multiple times to return or (less intuitive) the documents icon on the bottom again.
  • Feature requests (based on possible client needs we have)
    • Allow for folders to be set to offline. With this, allow file structure to be seen in the Offline section of documents.
    • More metadata in tasks and activity view. More metadata view-able on document level (customizable through config?)

This is it so far. had a great experience with the app and we see lots of potential to introduce this with new and existing clients.

Kind Regards,

Mike Derycke - Docbyte

Best Answer

• AjayAjay EM, Member
    edited September 28, 2016 Accepted Answer

Hi

Regarding Delegate and Task notes being grayed out:

Can you confirm whether these options are available for you on the D2 UI?

In our internal testing we are able to add task notes and the  delegate option is also available.

Thanks,

Ajay

Answers

• edited September 26, 2016

Thanks Mike for the above points.

I confirm, The first two issues I am able to produce locally.

Logged:

EXMOB-507

In regards to the design remarks and feature request:

Logged:

EXMOB-508

Edit: Mike, in regards to ""When opening the audit trail on a task, I get the following error"", please send the log file to [email protected]

thanks

Mustafa

• edited September 27, 2016

Do you know why "When opening a task, the Delegate and Task notes are grayed out."?

• edited October 18, 2016

Offline files correctly show up in offline section but keep giving the error that the connection failed. Can view the the document without issue after clicking the OK button on the popup message

Same documents in favorites tab, who are also offline, cannot be viewed. It does not know if the document set to offline view-able

EXMOB-507 has been fixed!

• edited October 19, 2016

@Mustafa

Did you receive logs regarding this issue:

When opening the audit trail on a task, the following error displays "com.documentum.fc.client.DfPersistentObject_PROXY cannot be cast to com.documentum.fc.client.IDfWorkflow”