Feedback Leap Express tests
Some things I noticed while testing the app. It was requested that I left it here.
- Issues noticed
- Offline files correctly show up in offline section but keep giving the error that the connection failed. Can view the the document without issue after clicking the OK button on the popup message
- Same documents in favorites tab, who are also offline, cannot be viewed. It does not know if the document set to offline view-able
- When opening a task, the Delegate and Task notes are grayed out.
- Is this an authorization issue?
- When opening the audit trail on a task, I get the following error:
- This does not happen on document level. Only when viewing tasks
- Design remarks/suggestions
- The 3 dots next to a document to open up the other menu: hard to tap on it correctly. Most cases I open the document instead of the menu. This is on iPad, where the area to click is even larger. Suggestion: make a small transparent circle with the 3 dots in it as an icon. About the same size as the icons on the bottom row. That way the design is uniform and makes it easier to access the menu.
- When browsing in the Folders subsection of documents, keep the bar with "Folders - Favorites - Offline". When deep into the file structure I need to click the back button multiple times to return or (less intuitive) the documents icon on the bottom again.
- Feature requests (based on possible client needs we have)
- Allow for folders to be set to offline. With this, allow file structure to be seen in the Offline section of documents.
- More metadata in tasks and activity view. More metadata view-able on document level (customizable through config?)
This is it so far. had a great experience with the app and we see lots of potential to introduce this with new and existing clients.
Mike Derycke - Docbyte